The Boss Hogg cannabis strain eases consumers into a deeply relaxed state. Great for pain and muscle spasms, save this flower for the evening.
The Boss Hogg cannabis strain takes consumers on a slow and winding journey into bliss. An excellent choice for both sharing and solo smoking, this strain is an indica-dominant hybrid that produces profound mind and body effects. Relaxing and drowsy overall, save this psychoactive flower for when there’s nothing pressing to do.
Boss Hogg Experience
This plant can creep up on you. Slow to build, the effects of this herb climax into a creative and relaxing euphoria.
An appropriate choice for the afternoon, this cannabis strain offers an uplifting mental experience and grounding physical high.
It’s easy to forget about mental and physical stresses with the help of this friendly herb. Yet, the dosage is important with this one.
While this plant can inspire introspection and abstract thinking, it’s also a fairly sedative strain that may cause some serious yawns in high doses.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Boss Hogg Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Boss Hogg shatter, Boss Hogg wax, and other Boss Hogg concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Boss Hogg and Boss Hogg seeds
This marijuana strain was bred by the Cali Connection. An offspring of the renowned Chemdawg 4, this marijuana strain has inherited a strong fuel-like aroma.
While the taste and fragrance of this strain may sound unpleasant, the opposite is true. This plant is often described as “dank”, offering consumers a chemical-like scent enhanced by a deep earthy, hash aroma.
The strong aroma of this strain provides the first hint as to this plant’s psychoactive nature. This plant often features between 16 and 20 percent THC, making it one potent hybrid flower.
Expect beastly deep green flowers from these marijuana plants. Heavily coated in trichomes, seeds are available from the Cali Connection.
Medical Benefits of Boss Hogg
- Suffering from tight or tense muscles? This strain is a popular selection among those with muscle cramps, spasms, and tension.
- When consumed in moderation, the herb is thought to be beneficial for mental health ailments like anxiety and depression.
- This cannabis strain is frequently picked up by medical cannabis patients for afternoon to night time relief from pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.