Forget your morning OJ, the Tangilope strain is a tasty tropical treat with a mentally stimulating and energetic experience.
The Tangilope marijuana strain is sure to be the life of the party. A strain meant for sharing, this flower inspires a talkative vibe and a sociable atmosphere. When consumed in moderation, this plant may be helpful for those who suffer from social anxiety or who simply need some extra help overcoming a bad mood. Bring this tasty flower to your next party, it’s sure to be a hit!
Fast-paced and blissful, this cannabis strain is an invigorating sativa hybrid with an upbeat vibe. Cerebral, the effects of this strain often affect mood and cognition first, allowing consumers to forget daily stresses and focus on their present experience.
This plant is a must-try hybrid for anyone who struggles to relax and stay mindful. It provides a stimulating metal atmosphere and inspires a positive and collected attitude to boot!
While this strain is mind-focused, many consumers notice a gentle physical relaxation that makes it even easier to unwind and kick back. Engaging, this herb makes for the perfect wake-n-bake flower.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Tangilope Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like POPNaturals.
- Tangilope shatter, Tangilope wax, and other Tangilope concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Tangilope and Tangilope seeds
Bred by DNA Genetics, this cannabis strain is an award-winning hybrid. A cross between two strains known for their incredible flavors, Tangie (sativa) and Chocolope (sativa).
Both strains are DNA Genetics creations, featuring bold aromas and high levels of THC. Tangie is a top-shelf hybrid with an aroma of freshly peeled tangerines. Chocolope has a distinct coffee scent with notes of nutty chocolate.
So, unsurprisingly, the resulting cross has inherited a tropical citrus vibe with hints of warm spice. With robust, round flowers and plenty of wild pistillate hairs, Tangilope is a flower to behold.
Sticky and potent, this speedy sativa can feature up to 22 percent THC. However, novice consumers and those sensitive to THC may find that this fast-paced causes paranoia in high doses.
Seeds from this strain are available from DNA Genetics.
Medical Benefits of Tangilope
- Sometimes, it’s difficult to wake up. Though coffee usually does the job, this cannabis strain provides a mental stimulation that may be beneficial for those with chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- A popular choice among medical cannabis patients with mental health ailments, this plant has mood-boosting properties that may be helpful to those with depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- While this strain is a daytime plant, is may also be helpful to those experiencing mild to moderate aches and pains.
There are no reviews yet.