When chores and day-to-day activities are a total bore, the Mother’s Helper strain offers a relaxed and focused vibe that helps you get things done.
Mother’s Helper Experience
When you’re in need of a little assistance managing stress and getting things done, this flower may just be the strain for you. A well-balanced hybrid, this charming flower has a way of inspiring a pleasant mood and making just about any activity a little more enjoyable.
This strain is a focused flower that enables a calm and relaxed productivity. This strain is valuable when you need a little help concentrating or are simply struggling to find the motivation to finish up tasks at hand.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Mother’s Helper Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Mother’s Helper shatter, Mother’s Helper wax, and other Mother’s Helper concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Mother’s Helper and Mother’s Helper seeds
This marijuana strain is a balanced hybrid cross between Chocolope (sativa) and Northern Lights #5 (indica). Chocolope is a well-known sativa hybrid with a fruity aroma, while Northern Lights #5 is one of the most popular indicas available today.
The resulting cross is a balanced hybrid with a warm wood and sweet fruit aroma. Hints of berry and a slight citrus sharpness add an aromatic twist to this mysterious hybrid strain.
High in THC, this cannabis strain can become quite potent. This strain features up to 25 percent of the psychoactive. Though, the average hovers in the low teens and early twenties.
Medical Benefits of Mother’s Helper
- The most common reason medical cannabis consumers pick up this strain is for relief from mild to moderate aches and pains.
- The cannabis strain is also popular among those seeking relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress, anxiety, and depression.
- This medicinal herb may be useful for those experiencing headache, migraine, and brain fog.