Strong-willed and stimulating, the Dutch Dragon marijuana strain is a sativa plant with potent mental and physical effects. Save this bud for the afternoon.
Dutch Dragon Experience
This strain may be classified as a sativa hybrid, but this flower produces one strong body high. In fact, Paradise Seeds describes this plant’s effects as “narcotic”.
An excellent choice for pain management, the plant offers a deep body relaxation and, at times, an intense cerebral experience.
It’s not uncommon for consumers to describe a body-tingling sensation from this strain, coupled with a strongly euphoric mental elevation.
All in all, novices should proceed with caution with this herb. High doses of this strain may cause anxiety and paranoia.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Dutch Dragon Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Dutch Dragon shatter, Dutch Dragon wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Dutch Dragon and Dutch Dragon seeds
Bred by Paradise Seeds, this marijuana strain is a sativa-dominant flower with West African roots. Tall and lanky, this flower produces robust, fluffy buds with an engaging herbal citrus aroma.
High in THC, the plant can produce up to 20 percent of the psychoactive. However, most growers land somewhere in the mid-teens. Yet, while this strain may not be the most potent on the shelf, it’s buzzy cerebral experience is often most appreciated by those with prior cannabis experience.
Seeds from this strain are available from Paradise Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Dutch Dragon
- This strain is a popular daytime selection among those experiencing inflammatory pain, like that from arthritis and other autoimmune conditions.
- The medicinal herb is also common among those hoping to improve focus and reduce brain fog, especially brain fog that contributes to depression.
- In addition, it is thought to be helpful for migraine and other headache conditions.