Pungent and memorable, Sweet Cheese is a thoughtful sativa hybrid with a striking scent. This creamy lady is an excellent choice for cannabis chefs.
Sweet Cheese Experience
Goofy and relaxed, this marijuana strain is an upbeat sativa-dominant hybrid. While this strain is a solid choice for the afternoon, this strain isn’t all sunshine and energy. In high doses, this plant can still cause couchlock and inspire a slightly sedative vibe.
Still, the effects of this plant are cerebral and happy overall. This plant is thought to inspire creative thinking, helping consumers dream up innovative ideas to problems or simply offer a positive change of perspective.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sweet Cheese Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Sweet Cheese shatter, Sweet Cheese wax, and other Sweet Cheese concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Sweet Cheese and Sweet Cheese seeds
Bred by Sweet Seeds, this marijuana strain is a unique hybrid. A cross between Cheese and Black Jack, this plant features one strong aroma. Creamy and pungent, this flower smells like soft cheese and fruit. An herbal quality shines through in the taste, making this an excellent flower for savory dishes.
Considered a 70/30 sativa-dominant hybrid, this strain is fairly fast growing and expresses a robust and fluffy bud structure. This strain is also high in THC, featuring up to 21 percent of the psychoactive.
With levels like these, this psychoactive herb is recommended for experienced consumers. Those sensitive to THC may find that this flower causes some feelings of lightheadedness or paranoia.
Medical Benefits of Sweet Cheese
- Have a headache? This cannabis strain is a popular choice among those with migraine and other headache disorders.
- This plant is also thought to be beneficial for mild to moderate pain relief.
- This medicinal herb may also be valuable for those seeking solace from mental health ailments like chronic stress and depression.
There are no reviews yet.