Cheerful and engaging, the Chronic cannabis strain provides a mellow and relaxed high that fights fatigue and leaves stress behind.
With an energizing high and floating physical sensation, there’s a reason why so many get excited about the Chronic cannabis strain. This upbeat flower is safe for a wake-n-bake without much risk of excess anxiety. An award-winning flower, this weed is sure to have you flying high all day long.
This marijuana strain is one motivated flower. Cheerful and full of laughter, it can be consumed at just about any time of day. Unlike many strains considered sativa-dominant, this flower is a balanced hybrid that provides energy without excess.
Instead, this herb feels like smooth sailing and sunshine all around. An excellent choice for a social occasion, this cannabis strain has a knack for inspiring laughter and easing social anxiety. Just don’t consume too much!
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Chronic Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Chronic shatter, Chronic wax, and other Chronic concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Chronic and Chronic seeds
With a sweet and sour taste, this marijuana strain is a little skunky. Bred by Serious Seeds, this famous strain is a prizewinning flower with a memorable taste and aroma.
With a frosty lime green appearance and a semi-dense bud structure, it’s no wonder this energizing flower has won so many awards. However, this plant is not always the most potent flower on the shelf.
High in THC, it can feature between 12 and 22 percent of the psychoactive. While this plant performs well when grown with expert attention, the THC levels in this flower will hover in the mid-teens for most home growers.
Seeds from this strain are available from Serious Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Chronic
- Have no fear, headache relief is here! This strain is a popular selection for those with migraine and other headache conditions.
- Those hoping for relief from PMS, gastrointestinal, or other ailments involving muscle cramps may find a friend in this cannabis flower.
- This plant is also a worthwhile choice for those hoping to find some refuge from nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite.
There are no reviews yet.